cct-header

"Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%"
Steve Fetzer - President

With over 19 years in business, CCT Telecomm is a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) offering business customers carrier class services, including; High Speed Internet and bundled voice options.  CCT also offers business phone systems, hosted VoIP solutions, along with cabling and infrastructure services. 

 

Based in Lodi, CA, CCT Telecomm is a local company with a National reach.  As a single point of contact for all of your communications requirements, CCT can manage your connectivity, so you can focus on your business!

 

Let our experienced staff work on your behalf to bring you the communications technology you need to compete in today’s global market.

If you have any questions contact us, we'd love to talk with you .

Call us at 1-877-777-4228